Saturday, October 20, 2007

A little catch-up in the house...

So, as my friends Emily and Carin were quick to remind me, I've been a little remiss in keeping up with my blog...so here are a few updates about what's been going on in our beautiful Chattavegas home...
1. We have 3 new housemates...
Nico, Chaco, and...well...i don't know the other's name.

2. After two hours plus of cleaning and rearranging with the aid of our artist/moving man/designer--Timmy-- (shown below) we finally had a clean house (and yes, I'm using the past tense purposefully).3. and...we've decided that there's no need for a river, or even a body of water, if you already have a boat waiting in the back yard for you...and contract hasn't started yet.hmmm. So nothing significant at all, but then again, sometimes those nothingness times are the best times!

No comments: