I mean, you got to love this...
The following are the rules under which the Hollywood “Nancy Drew Club” was formed, and may be the basis for yours:
2. Take part in choosing own clothes.
3. No smoking, drinking, or petting.
4. Pay their share on dates with boys own age.
5. Take part in plans for own career
6. Must have at least one hobby.
7. Must participate in at least one extra-curricular school activity
8. Must be a high school student
So, I think I failed in more than one category (who knows what 'petting' means, anyway?), but in the middle of your SIP, you gotta find some humor somewhere, right?