Sunday, June 01, 2008

J. Mather


So while Josh and I were at the game today (in freakin' amazing seats I might add--thanks Johanna!) we discovered one more thing to love about the Cardinals--they have a new player named J. Mather. So what if they pronounce it wrong and his name is "Joe" instead of "Josh"...we still think it's pretty cool...and we're just waiting till the Cardinals' Mather proves himself so he has his own jersey made (yes, I'm the loser that wants it). But I've decided, that my J. Mather, and their J. Mather have a lot in common...here are just a few similarities:
1. M-A-T-H-E-R...duh!

2. Tall and skinny:
mine--6'; 165ish lb
theirs--6'4"; 195 pounds lb

3. Both are lefties....(ok, maybe that's a lie, but we can pretend, right?)

4. An amazing talent to fall...as often and as dramatically as possible...all in the name of sports.

1 comment:

HumbuckerChapell said...

That's great...

Hey are you going to the game tomorrow night? I hear your man is playing in my man's game. It's a late one... but let me know, maybe I'll make the drive to West County.